*********************************

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jo-Lonn Dunbar Interview

Here is a little about the talented OLB from Boston College via Syracuse, New York.

What do you think of when you read some scouting services compare you with Seahawks’ Lofa Tatupu?

It’s a great honor to be compared to that guy because he’s great player. I definitely see some comparisons with our games and I hope I can improve as fast as he did.

What was your best memory from your days in college?

Just playing in the ACC Championship game. It was a milestone but wish we could have won it. It was an honor to play.

What was your greatest victory while in college?

The first VT game when we won in overtime. It was definitely a heartfelt game from both teams but we came out on the winning side.

Who is the best player you’ve faced while in college?

Brady Quinn

What makes me stand out from most linebackers is?

My desire because I really love to play the game. Some players play because they have talent but I play with more than that. It’s about making daily sacrifices and this is what sets me aside.

My greatest motivation in college was?

My mother. She’s been my heart and soul all of my life. I cherish everything about her. She’s my influence and my world.

The part of my game that I take the most pride in is?

I would say all the behind the scenes work like the practice and the film work… all the work you don’t see on Saturdays.

The part of my game that will need the most work in the NFL is?

My pass rush and hand placement,

What do you do when you want to relax and get away from football?

Besides watching HGTV – I go to the movies and I’ve been roller skating with my mom because she loves it. I also take my little cousins.

In a perfect world who is on the other line come NFL Draft day saying they are about to select you?

Oh man… it would be any team at all.

My advice to players entering college this year would be?

Stay out of trouble and work hard.

Describe yourself in a few words?

Hardworking, intelligent, tough, competitive and a football player.


If you want to read more about Jo-Lonn Dunbar check him out at NFL.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking in.

ESPN.com - NFL

Sirius

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.