*********************************

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seven Round Mock

Most people say you have to be a little crazy to try and do a seven round mock as one or two trades blows the whole thing up. I agree but figured while we wait for the equivalent of Christmas Day for football fans to get here I might as well take my best crack at it. I took into consideration team needs, team preferences for certain types of players and schools, depth at various position in this year’s draft, and trying to fit all players with the systems the teams use (something some teams don’t always seem to do). I hope you enjoy it and feel free to post or send me your thoughts, comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking in.

ESPN.com - NFL

Sirius

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.