*********************************

Friday, February 19, 2010

Q&A Ekom Udofia, Stanford

What is your official height, weight & max bench?

I go 6-2 and 320 lbs and my max bench is 475-480

What do you consider to be your biggest strength?

My natural instinct, my passion for the game. I love playing football.

What part of your game have you worked on improving?

Staying lower on contact and putting my hands faster on the linemen before they put their hands on me.

If a scout asked what tape would you give him to see you at your best?

Against Cal my freshmen year and this year I would say against Cal and Oregon.

Who is the toughest opponent/teammate you have faced, how did you fare?

Max Unger, Ryan Kahil and Alex Mack. I think I played pretty well.

Read the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking in.

ESPN.com - NFL

Sirius

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.