*********************************

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jerry Jones afflicted with foot-in-mouth disease

My my my.  The king of Texas got a little tipsy and said some stuff .  He apparently has no respect for Tim Tebow or Bill Parcells. 

Now, I am all about free speech.  I certainly don't think he should be punished.  It is still America after all. 

What I will say, though, is that it shows incredibly bad form to get loaded and bad mouth folks.  Sire, no one was supposed to be taping, but who doesn't have a camera phone nowadays?

Sorry, Pat.  I know you are a Dallas guy, but it's a fail. Tha's coming from an Al Davis fan. 

Go to the link and look at the pic too.  it looks like dollar shot night in college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking in.

ESPN.com - NFL

Sirius

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.