*********************************

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A.J. McKenna, QB, Albany State University

What is your official height, weight and your most recent forty time?
I am 6’, 240 and my recent time was 4.8 seconds.

When did you start playing football?
I started playing football when I was nine years old.

What do you consider your biggest strength?
My leadership, I have always been a team leader. My arm strength would be my other biggest strength, the ability to make all the throws on the field.

What part of your game have you worked on improving?
I am always working on improving my footwork. Trying to make my feat move faster but keep my discipline. I feel that you need good footwork in the pocket to bide more time, to make more reads downfield and make the right throw.

Where have you been training? How often do you workout to stay in shape?
Well right now, I am back at school finishing up so I can graduate at the end of this semester, although I did spend the beginning of the year and early part of this semester working out at Competitive Edge in Duluth, Georgia.

Who is the toughest opponent/teammate you have faced? How did you fare?
The toughest opponent I have face would be Justin Hannah from Tuskegee. And the one of the best team mates I have played with is Donald Jones from Youngstown State, from our time playing together in junior college.

Which coach has had the biggest impact on your playing career up to this point?My junior college coach, Mark Duda. He brought me in with the intentions on playing and believed in me. He really helped me grow as a player.

Read the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking in.

ESPN.com - NFL

Sirius

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.