*********************************

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mike McLaughlin LB Boston College Interview


What is your official height, weight and most recent forty time?

I am 6-0 ½, 240 pounds and run a 4.75

What do you consider to be your biggest strength?

My non-stop motor. I might not be the most physically gifted guy on the field but no one will out hustle me.

What about playing special teams?

I would love to. I see that as my gateway to the NFL. I will beat any guy trying to bust the wedge.

Where have you been training? How often do you workout to stay in shape?

I work out at Athletic Edge Sports in Bradenton, Florida, five days a week. Both morning and afternoon session.

Who is the toughest opponent/teammate you have faced? How did you fare?

No question my teammate, Mark Herzlich. The year he had his junior year was just incredible. I am thrilled he’ll be back playing next season.

Read the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking in.

ESPN.com - NFL

Sirius

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.